Residential Painting in the Bay Area
Each of our Bay Area residential painting projects begin with an estimate. Critical segment for every project is understanding the client’s expectations for schedule and personal needs. A professional painter on our team is sent out to inspect the job site. An exclusion is a new construction project. We read and understand blueprints. We maintain great relationship with the main paint manufacturers, which allows us to provide excellent service at a very competitive price.
A written estimate is provided within 24 hours for most projects.
Once the terms on the agreement have been approved, the next step is scheduling the work. Our goal is to schedule the work so it creates the least interruption to your everyday life. An exterior painting involves less interruption, whereas an interior painting job requires neat and organized plan that is being updated on a daily basis.
Before a job begins, a critical link of the project is proper planning. Homeowners are briefed on the sequence of the work, which gives them enough time to prepare their residences – moving fragile items; personal belongings and valuable things. On an interior project, the sequence of the rooms to be painted is outlined.
- Our goal is to make painting the interior of your home as pleasant experience as possible. Our painters are neat, polite and respectful.
- We work on consecutive days and weekends when needed, to minimize the time we spend in your home.
- Furniture is moved away and protected from start to finish.
- All floors, window glass, hardware and other surfaces/elements not being painted are properly protected to prevent painting over.
- Switch plates, light fixtures and window coverings are removed as necessary.
- Surfaces are dusted, cleaned, washed and prepared prior priming and painting. Areas previously painted with any sheen are being cleaned with TSP (Tri-sodium Phosphate) or similar and sanded as necessary to ensure proper adhesion of the top coats. Semi-gloss surfaces are usually primed.
- Nail holes, cracks, separations and other imperfections are fixed according to the client’s expectations.
Our Residential Painting Provides the Following Detailed Services
- Residential Painting
- Residential Painting Contractor
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- House Painting
- Home Painters
- Room Painting
- Drywall Repair
- Drywall Preperation
- Kitchen Painting
- Bedroom Painting
- Garage Painting